Energy Efficient New Construction Homes
According to newhomesource.com, new construction homes are up to 30% more efficient than homes built just 10 years ago. There are many benefits to buying or building a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified energy efficient new home.
- There are plenty of green options such as solar panels, energy efficient windows, and rain collection systems.
- You can qualify for a larger home loan when buying or building a home with green features.
- A LEED certified energy efficient home can add 9% to your home’s resale value.
- You can qualify for tax rebates and incentives. For example, solar energy systems qualify for a tax credit of up to 30% of the cost.
- LEED certified homes are designed to be safer and healthier
- Energy efficient homes have lower maintenance costs.
- Reduce waste and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Conserve energy and water.
Overall, buying or building an energy efficient home means lower costs for you today and increased value in the future.
If you have been considering buying or building an energy efficient new home, Contact The Lowry Team of Keller Williams Realty at 513-874-1830.
The Lowry Team – Keller Williams Realty is an award winning, full service real estate firm specializing in West Chester, Liberty Township, Mason, Monroe and the Northern Suburbs of Cincinnati. The Lowry Team is “Different By Design”… taking a team approach to home buying and selling. The Lowry Team consists of members that are focused on areas of specialization including Listing Specialists, Buyer Specialists, Transaction/Listing Coordinator, Inside Sales Associate and a Marketing Director.
Don’t Hire an Agent…Hire a Team. The Lowry Team.
Buyers and Sellers can reach The Lowry Team Keller Williams at 513-874-1830.
Other articles you may be interested in: