The Lowry Team Keller Williams :: Lisa Tesmer’s Bucket List
The Lowry Team Keller Williams lives, works and plays in Cincinnati. If you are visiting or relocating to the Cincinnati area, we wanted you to be aware of the over abundance of fun things to do here. Lisa Tesmer, Buyer Specialist for The Lowry Team shares some of her favorite things to do. Add them to your bucket list!
1. Canoe the Little Miami from Morgans Livery. Morgan’s, located at 5701 Ohio 350 Oregonia, Ohio 45054, offers many different trip options along Ohio’s 1st National Scenic River. Trips can range from 3 miles to 18 miles and costs can range from around $25 – $40.
2. Snack on crab cakes on the patio of Jag’s. Jags Steak and Seafood Restaurant is one of Cincinnati’s premier fine dining experiences. Other highlights besides their lovely patio include a piano bar and Friday Happy Hours. Jag’s offers a gourmet buffet on Friday nights from 5 pm – 7 pm for just $11.95 a person. Jags is located at 5980 West Chester Rd West Chester Twp, Ohio 45069.
3. Cheer on the Buckeyes at an Ohio State football game. The Ohio State University is one of the largest universities in the nation. The Division I football team coached by Urban Meyer hosts Virginia Tech on September 6th at 8 pm.
4. Treat yourself to Mai Tai’s, lettuce wraps and salt/pepper calamari at PF Chang’s. Located at the Street of West Chester, 9435 Civic Centre Boulevard West Chester Ohio, PF Chang’s offers bold, flavorful Asian inspired dishes. The Streets of West Chester is doubling in size, adding more dining and restaurant experiences.
5. Head to Holiday Auto Theatre for a drive in movie. The theatre is located at 1816 Old Oxford Road Hamilton Ohio 45013. Cost is $8.50 for adults and $5 for children ages 4-11. Beginning Friday, August 8th Dawn of the Planet of Apes and Guardians of the Galaxy are showing.
6. Break up the work week with a Party In The Park at Yeatmans Cove on the riverfront in Cincinnati. Party in the Park is held on Wednesdays beginning May 7th and and ending August 20th. Hours are 5 pm – 10 pm. Upcoming bands are The Naked Karate Girls on August 13th and 3 Day Rule on August 20th. Admission is free.
7. Take the kids fishing at Voice of America Park, 7850 Voice of America Park Drive West Chester. The park features a 35 acre stocked lake. They have a bait and tackle shop where you can purchase fishing permits, rent boats, and buy beverages and snacks. The park is open from 7 am until dark.
8. Go for a bike ride on the Loveland Bike Trail. The Loveland Bike Trail is a section of the over 70 flat, paved miles of the Little Miami Scenic State Park. Loveland offers many places to stop, relax, eat and explore.
9. Enjoy a drink overlooking the Ohio River from the Yard House on a cool Friday evening. The Yard House is located at The Banks, 95 E. Freedom Way Cincinnati, Ohio 45202. The Yard House has over 100 beers on tap and is a great place for friends to gather.
10. Peruse the aisles of Caesar’s Creek Flea Market. It is Ohio’s largest year round market place with over 400 vendors indoors and 500 outdoors.The flea market is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9 am – 5 pm and costs just $1 a carload.
For more information on the Cincinnati community or housing market,
Contact The Lowry Team of Keller Williams Realty Associate Partners today.
The Lowry Team is an award winning, full service real estate firm specializing in West Chester, Liberty Township, Mason, Monroe and the Northern Suburbs of Cincinnati. The Lowry Team’s culture is that of a fun, high energy group who prides themselves on providing, personal, professional real estate service.
The Lowry Team is “Different by Design”…taking a team approach to home buying and selling. The Lowry Team consists of members that are focused on areas of specialization including Listing Specialists, Buyer Specialists, Transaction/Listing Coordinator, Inside Sales Associate and a Marketing Director.
Don’t Hire an Agent…Hire a Team. The Lowry Team.
Buyers and Sellers can reach The Lowry Team – Keller Williams at 513-874-1830.
Other articles you may be interested in: