The Lowry Team :: Jessica Lowry’s Cincinnati Bucket List
The Lowry Team Keller Williams Realty lives, works and plays in Cincinnati Ohio! There is so much to do around town that Jessica Lowry, Buyer Specialist for The Lowry Team, decided to share a few items from her own bucket list for Cincinnati.
- Eat at Arnold’s Bar and Grill – Located at 210 East 8th Street Cincinnati Ohio 45202, Arnold’s is Cincinnati’s oldest tavern.
- See a play at Playhouse in the Park – One of the United States first regional theatres, located at 962 Mt Adam Circle Cincinnati Ohio 45202. Sherlock Holmes and The Adventure of the Suicide Club begins September 6th.
- Shop at Findlay Market – It is Ohio’s oldest public market located in historic Over The Rhine, 1808 Race Street Cincinnati Ohio.
- Enjoy Panoramic views of the city from Carew Tower’s Observation Deck – It is the second tallest building in Cincinnati at 441 Vine Street Cincinnati Ohio 45202.
- Venture beneath the streets of Cincinnati on a Queen City Underground Tour. The tour begins at 1332 Vine Street Cincinnati Ohio and takes you down to a hidden burial vault and tunnels.
- Watch the WEBN Fireworks down by the Ohio River. This year’s spectacular show takes place August 31st. Mark your calendars!
- Cheer the Bearcats on to victory along with thousands of alumni and fans at University of Cincinnati’s Homecoming game. UC hosts long time rival Miami (Ohio) at Paul Brown Stadium on September 20th.
- Ride The Banshee, Kings Island’s newest roller coaster. Kings Island amusement park is in Mason Ohio. It has more than 80 rides and attractions, including The Banshee that has 7 inversions and a speed of almost 70 mph.
- Enjoy an ice cream at The Cone. Located at 6855 Tylersville Road West Chester Ohio, The Cone was voted by AOL as “One Of The Top 10 Quirkiest Places To Visit In The United States.” The unique building and activities have made the Cone a popular Cincinnati destination.
- Take cruise down the Ohio River on a B & B Riverboat. They offer sight seeing, dining and kids cruises. Take your pick!
For more information on the Cincinnati community or housing market,
Contact The Lowry Team of Keller Williams Realty Associate Partners today.
The Lowry Team is an award winning, full service real estate firm specializing in West Chester, Liberty Township, Mason, Monroe and the Northern Suburbs of Cincinnati. The Lowry Team’s culture is that of a fun, high energy group who prides themselves on providing, personal, professional real estate service.
The Lowry Team is “Different by Design”…taking a team approach to home buying and selling. The Lowry Team consists of members that are focused on areas of specialization including Listing Specialists, Buyer Specialists, Transaction/Listing Coordinator, Inside Sales Associate and a Marketing Director.
Buyers and Sellers can reach The Lowry Team – Keller Williams at 513-874-1830.
Other articles you may be interested in: